Using a face scrub on a regular basis is a great way to get healthier, younger looking skin. Face scrub products are used to target inflammation, uneven skin tone, bacteria, wrinkles and much more. Every skin type will benefit from face scrubs and most of them are extremely safe and recommendable, especially CBD face scrubs. CBD face scrubs are one up on any standard face scrub as they offer more than just physical benefits, they also offer mental benefits. For example, you can get CBD topical for anxiety, which stabilises your serotonin levels. If you don’t know much about serotonin, well basically it is what controls your mood and behaviour.
How To Apply Face Scrub
The process of using face scrub is extremely simple. Here is our quick and easy guide that you can follow for when you next use it yourself.
- Cleanse your skin prior to applying the face scrub, the reason for this is you will experience more benefits when your skin is slightly hydrated and clean to begin with, free from any dirt before the product is applied.
- Take a small amount of facial scrub and apply it to your hands.
- Massage the facial scrub into your skin, ensuring it has been applied evenly. Don’t apply to much pressure, make sure it’s a calm and easy process.
- Continue massaging the facial scrub for around 20 seconds.
- Once you have finished applying, wash your face with lukewarm water, removing all excess product that hasn’t soaked into your skin. Then dry your face gently with a towel.
Benefits Of A Face Scrub
- Face scrubs target dead or damaged skin. It will remove this skin and allow new, fresh skin to grow in its place. This will contribute to that younger, healthier look you’ve been wanting.
- Reduces inflammation of the skin. If you suffer from skin conditions such as psoriasis, acne or eczema.
- Face scrubs will unclog your skin pores. If your skin lacks natural oil that is used to have nicely moisturised skin, then having a face scrub to assist your body contain more oil is recommended. But be aware, too much oil in the skin can be a negative, so ensure you start with small doses to see how your skin reacts.
- If you plan to use more facial creams in the future, face scrubs help your skin get used to these kinds of products.
Are Facial Scrubs Recommended?
If you enjoy the pleasure of applying facial scrubs then we certainly recommend them. They are becoming increasingly popular as part of daily skin care routines and why wouldn’t they when they have so many physical and mental benefits.
Note that you shouldn’t take face scrub everyday, 2x a week is enough for anyone. If you don’t like the texture or process of applying facial scrub then not to worry, there are plenty of other alternatives including CBD muscle balm (50ml, 500g CBD), CBD paste, oils, vapes, creams, bath bombs and more.